4MM Ltd t/a motorly is committed to providing a high-quality service by working with our customers to meet their individual needs where possible. As a business, we take very seriously the requirements of the UK’s industry regulator the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), in particular, the requirement to treat our customers fairly. We strive to do this in everything we do.
We undertake that all of our actions will be guided by the principle that the interests of our customers are paramount. Our systems and procedures are designed to place our customers at the heart of our business.
These principles have been designed to ensure that we behave appropriately and to ensure that we are and remain customer focused at all times and act in accordance to our regulators expectations.
- We are committed to providing a high-quality service by working with our customers to meet their individual needs.
- We will search our panel of lenders in real time to find you the lender with the lowest rate that is interested in lending to you.
- We will ensure that the service and products we provide are fair and appropriate to their circumstances.
- We will always be diligent and work with our customers to understand their individual financial situations and needs.
- We will ensure that the products selected are in the best interest of the customer
- We will ensure that our products and services comply with all regulatory requirements.
- We will remain open with our regulators.
- We will ensure that we provide clear and fair information which is not misleading to all our customers.
- We will ensure that all our marketing products and services are clear, fair and not misleading. They will contain information which is honest, helpful and accurate.
- We will tell you about any conflict of interest that may arise between us as soon as we can after becoming aware of this.
- We will be transparent about our services and relationships with associated partners or affiliates